New Orleans, LA
Are you a Licensed Master Plumber ready to work for a great company with an equally great atmosphere?! If you are highly motivated and ready to put your talent to work, come join our team!
- The Master Plumber will act as a leader and mentor to a team of service technicians.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, and valves
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Our Master Plumber also performs equipment installations as needed and ensures complete customer satisfaction.
- Master Plumber License and related experience required.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working environment including but not limited to: bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and pulling
- A good driving record
- The ability to service residential and light commercial customers
- Strong trouble-shooting and critical thinking skills
- Able to design and lay out large projects and renovations.
- Properly bid and order materials and manage large jobs.
- An understanding of plumbing codes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What do we offer?
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Monthly Celebrations
- Crawfish Boils - Company Cook-Outs
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Top Pay and Incentives
- A Great Staff
- Rapid Advancement
- Our top earners make over $80,000/year!